Paper Publication: How to Avoid Common Errors
Before you upload the revised versions of your papers, please be sure that the following formatting issues are taken into account:
1. The header should be filled in:
- Conference name: AgriVoltaics 2023
- Session Title: "category of the paper according to the program"
*If you forgot in which session was your presentation, you can download our 2023 program and check it.
2. All important elements should be present:
- Header above the title of the paper
- Data availability statement
- Author contributions
- Competing interests
3. Following formatting issues need to be checked:
4. Following non-text elements should be numbered, centered (use the same font type for all of them):
5. List of references should be formatted taking into account:
- No reference linking;
- Correct numbering
- No italics/bold/etc font
- Where necessary date of access and/or DOIs are provided
The word template file can be found on the right. >>>
NB! Papers which are not formatted according to the template will not be accepted by the publisher.