All submitted abstracts and papers will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Committee.
The review criteria for abstracts are as follows:
- Suitability for the topic. Does the abstract fit into the topic? Abstracts with inappropriate contents or commercial advertisements will be rejected.
- Quality of research goals. Appropriately chosen and documented methods, logical presentation and analysis of results, findings, inferences and conclusions. Novelty and significance of the work, and implications for practices, policies or further research.
- Considered as oral presentations will be only those contributions where significant results are already documented in the abstract in order to avoid a situation in which the "promises of the abstracts" cannot be fulfilled.
- Standard of writing, clear and logical presentation, appropriate style, lack of errors, ease of reading, correct grammar and spelling, conformance with specifications for length and format details.
Review criteria for full papers are as follows:
- Formatting: Please use the paper template for your full paper. Papers which do not meet the requirements of the template won’t be accepted and cannot be published.
- Language: Please check for the correctness of English language. It is the author’s responsibility to hand in a paper in good English language and if necessary please seek help from a native speaker.
- Scientific content: Papers for the proceedings must contain new results that are not published before in the same way. The content of the paper has to follow general guidelines of review papers. It is not acceptable to publish papers that are just a collection of slides with some sentences in between. The content must be well presented in a consistent manner, assumptions have to be mentioned, conclusions must be supported by experimental or theoretical results, figures have to be explained in the text, references must be made where appropriate.
Depending on the quality of the paper, the author will be asked by the reveiwer to make revisions before the final publication.