Poster Information & Instructions
The AgriVoltaics2023 conference will be held in a hybrid format. This page contains important information for both online and on-site poster presenters. Please read these instructions carefully and follow them accordingly.
- All poster authors must create a poster booth on the online platform SCOOCS.
- All posters will be displayed on-site in Daegu.
- Poster authors attending on-site are requested to bring the printed poster in DIN A0 format by themselves. It is not possible to print your poster at the venue.
- Posters of online presenters will be printed and mounted by the organizing team in DIN A3 format.
- The on-site poster session will take place on Friday, April 14, between 13:00 and 15:00, local time (KST). All on-site poster presenters may present their poster in person during this dedicated session.
- All posters will be displayed on the online conference platform SCOOCS. However, there will be no real-time online poster session. Instead, all poster presenters are required to record a short presentation video of up to 5 minutes. This video must be uploaded to the internal area on the conference website. The video will then be linked to your digital poster booth in SCOOCS.
- Both online and on-site attendees can contact and present questions to poster authors via the online platform SCOOCS.
Upload to the Internal Area
All poster presenters are asked to upload their poster in PDF format to the Internal Area by March 31 at the latest. The Internal Area is a password secured area on the conference website, where all registered participants may access the PDF files of the presentations (subject to the author’s approval). The poster must be uploaded in DIN A3 format with a good display quality. In addition, you are required to upload a short video presentation of your poster (up to 5 minutes).
An upload link for both the poster PDF as well as the video will be sent to you in an email.
Digital poster booth on SCOOCS
A detailed guideline on how to create your digital poster booth on the SCOOCS platform can be found here.